Part One: Our Platform
Click any of the links to learn more about that section of our platform, or read the entire platform.
#1) National Housing Solutions Proposal – an environmentally-friendly plan with a humanitarian approach
- Allocate Abandoned Properties to Eco-Wise Homesteaders – Allocate the 18+ Million Abandoned Properties throughout The U.S. to People who want to grow their own food & live sustainably. An environmental cause with a humanitarian approach.
- Give Rental Spaces to Tenants, Buy Out Landlords, Reduce Taxes by $20 billion – Re-Allocate the “$20 Billion per Year” from Section 8 in order to “Buy Out Landlords” & Give Rental Spaces to Tenants
- Homesteading Starter Kits & Educational Materials – to help people become self-sufficient safely & abundantly; let’s streamline the movement
- Mandatory Camcorders on Officers & in Gov’t Agencies – footage available to Citizens upon Request, but only by Subpoena for Executive Agencies
- Minimum Sentences for Color of Law Crimes
- Teach Jurisprudence (“the scientific study of the application of law”) & Pro Se Litigation in High Schools – including how to arrest officers for color of law crimes, legislators for fraud, how to bust monopolies, & so on
- Educational Programs for Inmates -and Compassionate & Wise Real-World Solutions in Justice
- A Strategic Plan for Transitioning The U.S. Off Economic Dependence upon Oil & Gas Pipelines” – a smart, simple plan to avoid economic collapse & create a clean economy
- Transfer Livestock Subsidies to Help Ranchers Convert their Operations to Native Animal Restoration Projects – Bison, Elk, Antelope, etc.
- Implement “Civilian Restoration Corps.” – to Create Diverse Gardens throughout Towns & Cities, & Upgrade the Infrastructure
- The “Wildharvesting Cooperatives Across America!” Campaign – expanding the concept of Kern River Wildharvesting Cooperative to generate clean local economies everywhere
- A Class Action for Standing Rock – view the entire archive & stay up-to-date with all the latest and, if you were at Standing Rock Water Protector Camps, please Write & Send Us Your Testimony.
- The Oceti Sakowin Lifeways Trail – to connect Reservations via planting a national trail. Let’s restore ancestral lifeways & invigorate local tourism economies.
- Sponsor Indigenous Life Skills Instructors to Teach via the evolutionary new piece of technology, The Wild Living Skills Database & Smartphone App. “Bright Green Sponsors” keep sponsorship ecologically friendly.
- Teach Native Languages in Schools – we believe that with education comes appreciation & understanding. Only by getting to know one another can we bring people together by bridging cultural gaps. A way to empower Native teachers.
- The Rebuild America Act – $1 trillion paid by corporations to create 13 million jobs rebuilding the infrastructure
- Tuition-Free College for All – paid for by taxing Wall Street speculators
- Expand Health Care Coverage to Every American – while Saving The Average Family $1200 Per Year
- Restoring Dignity & Support to Veterans – a series of plans presented by Bernie
- Expand Social Security Benefits – paid for by lifting the cap on taxable income above $250,000
- Implement a $5.5 billion youth jobs program to create 1 million jobs for disadvantaged Youth – paid for by ending the carried interest loophole that allows billionaire hedge fund managers to pay a lower tax rate than nurses and truck drivers
- Paid Family & Medical Leave – paid for by a payroll tax that would total $1.61 a week for typical American workers
Part Two: Educational Resources by Wild Willpower PAC:
1.) Homesteading Resources:
- Homesteading Starter Kits – heirloom & native seeds pre-packaged with their companion plants & the most Highly-Efficient Gardening Techniques for planting them – in pre-packaged kits to help streamline the movement.
- “Simple-Tech” Home & Life Improvement Skills – inexpensive, practical methods to replace more expensive, wasteful products.
- *Join* The Zero-Trash Commitment – bulk sections & fresh produce. Let’s shift the markets & adjust our lives.
- Original Books, DVDs, & Free Online Videos
- The Wild Living Skills Database & Smartphone App
- Kern River Wildharvesting Cooperative
- Richard Lonewolf Survival School
3.) Eco-Wise Energy Solutions:
- Innovative Solar Solutions
- Ingenius Wind Energy Inventions
- Water-Powered Energy Inventions & Purification Systems
- Charge Your Electronics Using The Heat of a Campfire
- Brilliant Inventions That Clean Up Trash
4.) History & Civil Law Resources:
- A Class Action Lawsuit for Standing Rock
- The Civil Law Guidebook
- The History of Law Almanac
- Radio Interviews
- www.WildWillpower.org – home page gives overview of all our projects & how they “fit” into our platform
- www.WildLivingSkills.org – “The Wild Living Skills Database & Smartphone App” is being designed to identify any biological organism on the planet within 5 questions, teach “Positive Impact Harvesting Techniques”, & their historical uses
- www.ReUniteTheStates.org – the U.S. legal system mapped
- www.StandingRockClassAction.org – all videos, articles, photos, press releases, etc from Standing Rock & Water Protector Camps. Some information still behind the scenes.
- www.RichardLonewolf.com – home page of Richard Lonewolf Survival School delayed till further notice
- www.KernRiverCoop.com – home page of Kern River Wildharvesting Cooperative delayed till further notice
- www.TribalLivingSpaces.org – native animal restoration projects & tribal living spaces merged delayed delayed till further notice
Part Three: Get Involved:
- About Wild Willpower
- Join Our Email List – we send out occasional emails only
- Donate or Become a Sponsor – we can’t do it without your help
- Campaign with Us – Petition – Promotion – Journalism
- Contact Us
- Connect with Wild Willpower on Facebook
Let’s Live Better.
Love what we’re doing?
Click for previews:
5.) “New American Dream: How To Lawfully Claim A Neglected & Abandoned Property for the Purpose of Homesteading” by Distance Everheart & Kevin Byrd
Thank you for visiting! Please Create a User Name to Join Our Email List.
A very special thank you to WaldenLabs.com for assembling the above commemorative graphic of Buckminster Fuller that we’re using under Fair Use to help convey our “internationally-beneficial national plan”.
All aforementioned content, including all copyrighted content which is used in accordance with Fair Use laws has been peaceably assembled for First Amendment purposes, & is solely owned by Wild Willpower. All content used in accordance with Fair Use is owned by their respective authors. According to section 101 of the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976 (17 U.S.C. 408), registration of a work with the Copyright Office is not a prerequisite for copyright protection. Content throughout our sites may not be used without written permission by Wild Willpower PAC (Distance@WildWillpower.org) except for the purposes of promotion of Wild Willpower as an organization. Thank you for reading through our work. Truly, your support means a great deal to our team. We are solely funded at this time by the few people who take the time to support the cause.
: National Law Center on Homelessness and Poverty, 2007: http://www.nationalhomeless.org/factsheets/How_Many.html
: The Mind Unleashed, “18,600,000 vacant homes in the United States. Enough for every homeless person to have six!”: http://themindunleashed.com/2014/02/18600000-vacant-homes-united-states-enough-every-homeless-person-six.html
: “More than 7 million housing units than needed to house the population”: www.wildwillpower.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/1-Wild-Willpowers-National-Housing-Solutions-Petition-1.pdf
: “Ten percent of populations owns 82% of real estate, & 5% owns 75% of that land”: End Game Research: Federal Reserve Bank data in Left Business Observer, April 3, 1996, p. 5 and Geisler, Rural Sociology 1993, 58(4): 532-546, collected by “The Land Lords: Some Facts”: http://www.endgame.org/landlords-facts.html
: “Registration of a work with the Copyright Office is not a prerequisite for copyright protection”: U.S. Copyright Office – Copyright Law: Chapter 4 : https://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap4.html#408